BALI BELLY TREATMENT
Are you struggling with the dreaded 'Bali Belly' and its uncomfortable symptoms?
Don't let it ruin your time in paradise!
At Hangover Lounge Bali, our team of licensed Physicians and Nurse Practitioners is here to provide you with prompt treatment by:
1. Consultations and diagnosis from our experienced in-house doctor, ensuring personalized treatment tailored to your specific needs.
2. Hydrating you with IV therapy to replenish your fluids and restore balance.
3. Boosting your energy levels with intravenous B vitamins for a much-needed pick-me-up.
4. Administering anti-nausea, anti-cramping, and stomach protector medicine to alleviate discomfort and digestive issues.
5. Providing you with a course of oral symptomatic medications as well as antibiotics in cases when required, to address the root cause and ensure a complete recovery.
Can I Claim On Travel Insurance?
Our treatment is often covered by travel insurance. After receiving treatment, we will provide you with an itemized invoice and a comprehensive medical report that you can submit to your insurer for reimbursement.
Ourteam of experienced medical professionals will work with you to ensure that you
receive the necessary care and treatment to alleviate your symptoms and feel better as soon as possible. We understand that being unwell when traveling can be stressful, and we strive to make the process of seeking medical treatment as smooth and
hassle-free as possible.
Don’t let an upset stomach ruin your Bali experience!
Contact us today nd our expert team, led by our knowledgeable doctors, will have you feeling better in no time. Your health and comfort are our top priority!
Travelers to Bali can often be affected by what is known as 'Bali Belly' which is basically an upset stomach or travelers' diarrhea. If you are Experiencing abdominal cramps and pain, Nausea and/or vomiting and Diarrhoea this treatment will get you back on your feet.